Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Great music at Auditorium in Rome – Luglio plays good
Also returning this summer with the customary July Sounds Good, the summer festival of concerts under the stars, organized by the Fondazione Musica per Roma, which has a large selection of international stars and new original proposals. The cavea, the clearing architectural Auditorium designed by Renzo Piano, will host this year an unprecedented program to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Music Park and the tenth anniversary of the event. Lots of ideas and musical spectacular will take turns on one of the biggest stages in the open air, which has become a central site in the cultural life of the Romans and one of the most visited tourist attractions of the capital. The public will, as every summer, the opportunity to immerse themselves in the enveloping shell sound, characterized by unique acoustic properties, and to listen to a few meters away from some of the greatest living artists on the international scene.
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%