Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
The Moon above Colosseo – guided tour
Also this year you can visit the Colosseum by night. “The Moon above Colosseo” is the main event of the summer archaeological season: the guided tour leads through the monument enlighten by the charming atmosphere only the Colosseo can suggest. You will walk through the monument, reaching the most important spots, included the underground.
A new and striking lighting provides a magical atmosphere over the entire cavea. On the first floor the exhibition “Constantine 313 AD”: over one hundred and sixty precious finds from all over Europe. The tour ends on the lookout Valadier and the spectacular view of Constantine Arch and Palatine slopes.
The Moon above Colosseo 2015
until 10 October 2015
Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 20:10 to 24.00 (last admission 22.45)
Colosseo tour +: 20 € – reduced € 18
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%