Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Visit Rome in September and October
Rome is perfect to a relaxing and peaceful holidays in the months of September and October. These are times of year when there are fewer tourists, artistic and archaeological sites are less crowded, you save on room and board.
In addition, choosing to spend your holiday in Rome in September and October, you can participate in numerous events, exhibitions and concerts, or visit monuments and live evening routes of the Colosseum and Vatican Museums.
Urben for your september holidays in Rome
Why choose Urben for your stay in the Eternal City?
- Our Eco Hotel is a very environmentally friendly, with measures taken to promote energy savings without sacrificing comfort.
- Urben is a Design Hotel has been restored with care and attention. Our rooms are distinguished by their originality and attention to detail.
- The central location of the Hotel: Urben is located in the heart of Rome, near the main cultural sites of the city like the Palace of Exhibitions, Imperial Forum, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, the Opera House and places of entertainment such as Monti.
If you have not yet visited Rome, do it in September! Contact us and book online. You are welcome in our Design Hotel in Rome!
Escher, exhibition in Rome – From 20 september
Henri Cartier-Bresson, exhibition in Rome – From 26 September
Frida Kahlo Exhibition – Scuderie del Quirinale, from 20 march to 31 august 2014
Andy Warhol exhibition in Rome – From april 18 to september 28
Michelangelo Exhibition in Rome – From 27 May to 14 September 2014
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%