Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Easter Holidays in Rome: accommodation
Have you decided to spend the Easter holidays in Rome? Good idea! Pilgrims and tourists can take advantage of to discover the beauty of the Gardens Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica. For those wishing to spend Easter by nature, is recommended a picnic at the Caffarella Park: the archaeological park, the ancient aqueducts Romans and the tombs of the Via Latina.
Other important places to visit are definitely the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, the Museums Vatican, the Trevi Fountain and Piazza del Popolo.
3 good reasons to choose Urben
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%