Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Stanley Kubrick photographer – Exhibition in Rome
At Bramante’s Cloister, from 19 October to 25 November 2012, the exhibition dedicated to a young Stanley Kubrick photographer.
The photographs were made between 1945 and 1950 when, at 17 years old, the genius Kubrick was hired by Look magazine, one of the most important magazines in the Usa. Unpublished documents of young talent that testify everyday life in America after war.
Ticket: Full Price € 9,00 – Special Price € 7,50 – School Price € 4,00
Tuesday: Special Price € 7,50 for anyone
Hour: All days, h. 10.00 – 20.00, [The ticket office closes one hour before]
From 19 October to 25 November 2012
Info : Tel +39 06/68809035 – [email protected]
Stay in our Hotel:
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%