Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Primo Levi portraits on show for first time
Primo Levi Portraits, exhibition in Rome: The Survivor, Witness and Periodic Table are the works of american painter Larry Rivers, belonging to Pinacoteca Agnelli and shown in the Jewish Museum of Rome until 15 October.
Three oils purchased in 1987 by Gianni Agnelli and based on Primo Levi photographs, depicting the Italian writer and journalist in the Holocaust drama.
Primo Levi Portraits
Jewish Museum of Rome
From September 16 to June 15
Sunday – Thursday from 10.00 to 16.15 (out at 17:00)
Friday from 9.00 am to 13.15 (exit at 14.00)
From 16 June to 15 September
Sunday – Thursday from 10.00 to 18.15 (out at 19:00)
Friday, 10.00 to 15.15 (out at 16:00)
The Jewish Museum of Rome is closed:
on Saturday, January 1, 15 August, during the Jewish holidays.
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%