Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Exhibitions in Rome: On the Silk Road. Ancient Pathways Between East and West
Exhibitions in Rome: On the Silk Road. Ancient Pathways Between East and West. Organized by American Museum of Natural History, New York in collaboration with Azienda Speciale Palaexpo and Codice. Idee per la Cultura, Torino. From 27 october 2012 to 10 march 2013.
Over two thousand years ago merchants, pilgrims and soldiers braved the soaring mountains and hazardous deserts of central Asia to trade in luxury goods, to unearth sacred texts and to encounter and dominate distant peoples, leading to the gradual creation of a network of routes grouped together under the evocative name of the “Silk Road”. The exhibition retraces the long journey between east and west from the 7th to the 14th centuries AD, illustrating the numerous different cultures along the Silk Road route with reconstructions of four iconic cities.
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%