Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Chagall exhibition in Rome
Chagall exhibition in Rome – Chiostro del Bramante, scheduled from March 16 to July 26 2015. Present more than 150 works , including paintings , drawings and prints (from the Israel Museum in Jerusalem). Chagall ‘s life will be told through his works , by the images of his childhood and youth in his native Vitebsk.
Monday – Friday 10am – 8pm (last admission 7pm)
Saturday & Sunday 10am – 9pm (last admission 8pm)
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%