Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Paul Cezanne, exhibition in Rome
Cezanne, exhibition in Rome: from 4 October 2013, the Vittoriano complex houses a gallery dedicated to the genius of Paul Cézanne. The exhibition, titled “Cézanne and artists of the twentieth century” runs until 2 February 2014. The painter is among the nineteenth-century naturalism and avant-garde experiments of the early ‘900. Considered a master by Matisse and Picasso, anticipated Cubism in expressive power.
The works of Cézanne are characterized by the extraordinary attention to form. His famous self-portrait of the Players Card (1894) currently holds the record for the highest sum ever paid for a work of art, amounting to 250 million dollars spent by the royal family of Qatar.
“Cézanne and the artists of the twentieth century”
Complesso del Vittoriano
from 4 October 2013 to 2 February 2014
Monday to Thursday from 9:30 to 19:30;
Friday and Saturday from 9.30 to 23.30;
Sundays from 9.30 to 20.30.
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%