Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
“Brueghel. Wonders of Flemish art” in Rome
“Brueghel. Wonders of Flemish art” in Rome. The Bramante’s Cloister hosts until 2 June 2013 the exhibition with the works of an entire dynasty of Flemish artists active between the sixteenth and seventeenth century, for over 150 years. After the stages of Como and Tel Aviv, the show arrives in Rome with 100 works, paintings from major museums national, international and private collections.
“Brueghel. Wonders of the Flemish”
Bramante’s Cloister, Rome – Until June 2
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 20
Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 21
The ticket office closes one hour before
Ticket Prices 10 euro
Stay in our hotel
Our design hotel is located in the heart of Rome, a few steps from Termini station.
Four good reasons to choose Urben
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%