Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Christmas Markets 2014 in Rome
Christmas Markets in Rome are part of a long tradition: during the weeks leading up to Christmas, the most famous is on the Piazza Navona which retains its charming character. Hundreds of stalls with sweets and delicacies food, tree ornaments, toys, unique items and a lot of music donated by the many street performers.
By way of Coronari, via dell’Orso and Saint Eustace, open-air concerts with sacred music and gospel. Other historic Christmas market is set up in Piazza Re di Roma on December, with stalls full of gifts. Finally, do not miss “Christmas Magic“, the historic Christmas market of Frascati, Castelli Romani. It’s a craft market contorniate by multiple initiatives: representation of the nativity scene, plays, pipers, witches parade and performances by street artists.
Stay in our hotel
Our design hotel is located in the heart of Rome.
Five good reasons to choose Urben
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%