Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
What to do in Rome during Summer
What to do in Rome during Summer – If you have decided to spend a few days in Rome, here are some useful tips for a pleasant and rich holiday. Rome offers leisure, entertainment, culture, exhibitions, events, concerts, history and art. First of all it is best to book a hotel in the center of Rome, so as to have near the metro and move in comfort, or choose to walk the Lungotevere, Via del Corso and visit some of the most beautiful museums. A walk under the Colosseo, even at night, can be a fantastic start. As well as enjoying an afternoon immersed in the history and art of Rome.
There are many exhibitions open from June to September, as Frida Kahlo and Andy Warhol exhibitions. Or Michelangelo and Musée D’Orsay Masterpieces. But Rome also offers good music with the Rock in Rome 2014: great names like Rolling Stones, Metallica, Placebo. Culture, history, art, music in Rome. And lots of fun at the Water parks in Rome and the new theme park Cinecittà World. If you choose to spend some time in Rome during the summer, you will have a lot of choice!
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%