Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
How to Get Around Rome by Metro, Bus or Taxi
How to Get Around Rome by subway, buses and taxis – As in all large metropolitan cities, move to Rome with car can be difficult due to heavy traffic. For this reason it’s advisable to use public transport.
How to Get Around Rome by subway – The Rome Metro consists of two lines: the A line runs through the city from north-west to south-east; the B line runs from north-east to the south-west. The two lines intersect at Termini station. With a tourist ticket, it’s possible to unlimited travel for 3 days on all public transport.
How to Get Around Rome by Bus – The races will start around 5 and ends at 24 (From 24 night buses). The ticket is the same used for metro, tram and regional trains. On the Atac website are available lines, bus stops and route calculation.
How to Get Around Rome by taxi – It ‘s possible to go to the nearest taxi stand, or alternatively request one by phone. The prices can be high, particularly with regard to the routes “to and from” Rome center. The numbers to call to book a taxi in Rome: 063570
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%