Check in 16:00 PM
Check out 10:00 AM
Free left luggage for early check-in and late check-out
Cinecittà World, cinema theme park
Cinecittà World, cinema theme park – Cinecittà Word, the first theme park in Italy dedicated to cinema. Designed by Dante Ferretti, winner of three Academy Awards, and accompanied by a soundtrack by Ennio Morricone. Open on July 24.
Cinecittà World attractions – The theme park features 20 attractions, 8 film sets, 4 theaters, the permanent show Enigma (signed by Filmmaster Events), 4 themed restaurants. Attractions exciting, innovative and full of adrenaline and special effects.
How to get to Cinecittà World – The Park is located in Rome, 15 km south from the city center, close to Castel Romano.
Ticket Prices: Ticket entrance will be valid for a day (€ 29.00). Reduced (children under 10 and over 65) will cost € 23,00. The family package is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (€ 95.00).
More info on available bookings during Rome Events
- How to choose an Eco Hotel in Rome
- Best Travel Apps for a trip to Rome
- Urben, high tech Hotel in Rome
- Apple TV: How to use AirPlay Mirroring
- Urben, Design Hotel in Rome: rooms
- Urben, High Tech Hotel in Rome: electronic key
- Christmas in Rome 2014: Urben Special Offers!
- Special Offers: best price with a discount of 12%